The Afro-Caribe Community Foundation of Kingston was incorporated as a Non-profit organization under the
Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and subsequently under the Ontario Not-for-profit Corporations Act.
The Purpose of the Corporation is to:
1. Develop and foster an Afro-Caribbean spirit of unity in the community.
2. Promote activities that would result in assisting African and Caribbean youths to realize their academic,
professional and technical potential.
3. Carry out activities that would advance the cultural and social interests of the Afro-Caribbean community.
4. Promote interests of members and provide mutual aid and assistance whenever necessary.
5. Sponsor literary, musical and other educational and cultural event, festivals, pageants and conventions
for the promotion of people of African and Caribbean descent